What is more American than freshly baked pie? This WORDsmART board features America's most beloved sweet-filled pastries headlined by the preeminent favorite, apple pie and its uniquely American cousin, pumpkin. Each pie is featured by prominence according to its popularity among the U.S. culinary "upper crust."
The board features an engraved image of a steaming double-crusted pie. Twenty-four pie varieties are engraved and finished in black on a maple-like laminate finish with apple green and pumpkin orange accents.
This delectable display is sure to awaken the imagination and memories of home cooked goodness. A mouth-watering touch to add a sense of home and hearth to a cozy restaurant or home kitchen.
- Small—10 3/4" x 16" x 5/8" (wt. 2 lbs)
- Medium—13 3/8" x 20" x 5/8" (wt. 3.7 lbs)
- Large—16" x 24" x 5/8" (wt. 4.5 lbs)
- Extra-Large —21 1/2" x 32" x 5/8" (wt. 8.4 lbs)
DESIGN, MATERIAL, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
- This is my original design that is personally crafted by me in my studio and woodshop.
- The core is Trupan™--a stable, fine-grained, and lightweight wood fiber board.
- The panel is clad on both sides with premium high pressure phenolic laminate to ensure durability and longevity.
- The engraved lettering, motifs, and panel edges are hand painted with acrylic and sealed with a furniture-grade finish.
- All work is done in a clean, drug-free, and smoke-free environment.
- A concerted effort is made to avoid waste and minimize impact to the natural environment.
- Keyhole slots are machined on the back for ease in hanging.
- The panel is intended for INDOOR USE ONLY.
- CUSTOMIZING a panel—most boards can be easily produced in other colors. See the customizing guidelines page.
All images, designs, and text are copyright and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from
the owner. In less pretentious words—just be honest, courteous, and fair. ©2017, Michael Alan Gambill