Indians of the Great Plains
Celebrate the indigenous people of North America with this rustic panel that bears the names of 35 tribes that inhabited the Great Plains.
The names are engraved on a laminate background in colors that evoke the earthy hue of the vast grasslands of North America. Topped with a stylized image of a Native American and accented with striking cultural symbols, the panel honors some of the first people of the continent's interior.
This themed board is the first in a series of boards that pay tribute to Native American tribes in each region of North America. The board can be a unique addition to an office, bedroom, classroom, or restaurant that is sure to spark imaginations.
- Small—10 3/4" x 16" x 5/8" (wt. 2 lbs)
- Medium—13 3/8" x 20" x 5/8" (wt. 3.7 lbs)
- Large—16" x 24" x 5/8" (wt. 4.5 lbs)
- Extra-Large —21 1/2" x 32" x 5/8" (wt. 8.4 lbs)
DESIGN, MATERIAL, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
- This is my original design that is personally crafted by me in my studio and woodshop.
- The core is Trupan™--a stable, fine-grained, and lightweight wood fiber board.
- The panel is clad on both sides with premium high pressure phenolic laminate to ensure durability and longevity.
- The engraved lettering, motifs, and panel edges are hand painted with acrylic and sealed with a furniture-grade finish.
- All work is done in a clean, drug-free, and smoke-free environment.
- A concerted effort is made to avoid waste and minimize impact to the natural environment.
- Keyhole slots are machined on the back for ease in hanging.
- The panel is intended for INDOOR USE ONLY.
- CUSTOMIZING a panel—most boards can be easily produced in other colors. See the customizing guidelines page.
All images, designs, and text are copyright and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from
the owner. In less pretentious words—just be honest, courteous, and fair. ©2017, Michael Alan Gambill
©2017, Michael Alan Gambill