With this WORDsmART board you can "Above all, to thine own self be true," particularly if you have a passion for the literary genius of William Shakespeare.
This board features 25 of Shakespeare's most beloved works presented in fonts reminiscent of his times. The works surround a sketched portrait of The Bard and are accented with a select iconic representations of some of the most notable elements of his plays.
The themed board is engraved in a rich brown and deep black atop a choice of a rusticdriftwood-like surface or a smooth finish of lightly patterned tracery. It is available in four size. See details below.
- Small—16" x 10 3/4" x 5/8" (wt. 2 lbs)
- Medium—20" x 13" 3/8" x 5/8" (wt. 3.7 lbs)
- Large—24" x 16" x 5/8" (wt. 4.5 lbs)
- Extra-Large —32" x 21 1/2" x 5/8" (wt. 8.4 lbs)
DESIGN, MATERIAL, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
- This is my original design that is personally crafted by me in my studio and woodshop.
- The core is Trupan™--a stable, fine-grained, and lightweight wood fiber board.
- The panel is clad on both sides with premium high pressure phenolic laminate to ensure durability and longevity.
- The engraved lettering, motifs, and panel edges are hand painted with acrylic and sealed with a furniture-grade finish.
- All work is done in a clean, drug-free, and smoke-free environment.
- A concerted effort is made to avoid waste and minimize impact to the natural environment.
- Keyhole slots are machined on the back for ease in hanging.
- All boards are hand finished resulting in slight variations from the one pictured.
- The panel is intended for INDOOR USE ONLY.
All images, designs, and text are copyright and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner. In less pretentious words—just be honest, courteous, and fair. ©2017, Michael Alan Gambill