Capture the lyrical and ethereal artistry of Edgar Allan Poe's haunting first line of "The Raven."
This dark and weathered wood-like panel engraved with a beguiling raven motif and black gothic font can add a "quaint and curious" touch to a room. This unique wall decor is great for any poetry lover's chamber—office, classroom, bedroom, or home library.
Available in three sizes.
- Medium—13 3/8" x 20" x 5/8" (wt. 3.7 lbs)
- Large—16" x 24" x 5/8" (wt. 4.5 lbs)
- Extra-Large —21 1/2" x 32" x 5/8" (wt. 8.4 lbs)
DESIGN, MATERIAL, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
- This is my original design that is personally crafted by me in my studio and woodshop.
- The core is Trupan™--a stable, fine-grained, and lightweight wood fiber board.
- The panel is clad on both sides with premium high pressure phenolic laminate to ensure durability and longevity.
- The engraved lettering, motifs, and panel edges are hand painted with acrylic and sealed with a furniture-grade finish.
- All work is done in a clean, drug-free, and smoke-free environment.
- A concerted effort is made to avoid waste and minimize impact to the natural environment.
- Keyhole slots are machined on the back for ease in hanging.
- All boards are hand finished resulting in slight variations from the one pictured on this page.
- The panel is intended for INDOOR USE ONLY.
All images, designs, and text are copyright and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner. In less pretentious words—just be honest, courteous, and fair. ©2018, Michael Alan Gambill