Arkansas Float Streams
Capture your passion for the outdoors with a tribute to churning whitewater, clear tumbling shoals, and deep quiet pools of The Natural States' best float streams. A canoe motiff is framed by eighteen named streams accompanied by some of the iconic critters that you will encounter paddling Arkansas' remote and pristine waterways. Bring the outdoors into your office, den, man cave, or cabin where this theme board will help you reminisce past adventures and spark dreams of new ones.
Available in three different engraved laminate finishes or laser-etched rough Western Cedar plank. Available in three sizes (small not available):
• Small—not available
• Medium—13 3/8" x 20" x 5/8" (wt. 3.7 lbs)
• Large—16" x 24" x 5/8" (wt. 4.5 lbs)
• Extra-Large —21 1/2" x 32" x 5/8" (wt. 8.4 lbs)
DESIGN, MATERIAL, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP
• This is my original design that is personally crafted by me in my studio and woodshop.
• The core is Trupan™--a stable, fine-grained, and lightweight wood fiber board.
• The panel is clad on both sides with premium high pressure phenolic laminate to ensure durability and longevity.
• The engraved lettering, motifs, and panel edges are hand painted with acrylic and sealed with a furniture-grade finish.
• All work is done in a clean, drug-free, and smoke-free environment.
• A concerted effort is made to avoid waste and minimize impact to the natural environment.
• Keyhole slots are machined on the back for ease in hanging.
• All boards are hand finished resulting in slight variations from the one pictured.
• The panel is intended for INDOOR USE ONLY.
• CUSTOMIZING a panel—most boards can be easily produced in other colors. See the customizing guidelines page.
All images, designs, and text are copyright and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner. In less pretentious words—just be honest, courteous, and fair. ©2017, Michael Alan Gambill